I would be lying if I say I don’t like eating Subway, in fact, Subway sandwich is included in my daily life. And since I am a bachelor and I don’t get enough time to cook myself a meal before going to my workplace, I always visit Subway and order myself a foot long sandwich.
And most of the time, I eat half and save leftovers for later and when I feel like eating my leftover subway, I reheat it. And it’s actually quite easy to reheat a Subway sandwich, and if done right, you can get that same time and crunchiness as before.
I know most of you face problems in reheating Subway sandwiches, and today I will tell you some tricks and the best way to reheat Subway sandwiches at home.
The best way to reheat a Subway sandwich is by using Oven, Microwave, Stove, and Broiler. In this article, I have explained each method to reheat subway sandwiches.
So, if you want to know how to reheat a Subway sandwich then keep reading this article till the end.
What are the best ways to reheat Subway Sandwich?
So, now this might be the question triggering your mind, well there are plenty of ways and methods to reheat Subway. But you should know to use those methods properly to reheat Subway sandwiches so that you can get the same taste as before.
Remember that you need to reheat your sandwich such that the cheese melts properly and all the vegetables and ingredients in your Subway become hot, but you don’t need to heat it so much that you end up ruining your Subway.
So, how to do it properly? well, that’s what I am going to teach you today.
First, let me tell you what are the available methods to reheat subway sandwiches at home.
- Reheat Subway Sandwich using Oven
- Reheat Subway Sandwich in Microwave
- Reheat Subway on Stove
So, above are the three methods to reheat the subway sandwich, and today I am going to tell you how to reheat the Subway using the above-discussed methods. So, let’s begin without any further due.
Method 1) Reheat Subway Sandwich using Oven
The first method that I am going to discuss is reheating Subway using the oven. Now for this method, you obviously need to have an Oven in your kitchen. Don’t worry if you don’t have an oven you can skip this method and scroll down to read the other methods.
Those who have an oven in their kitchen can follow the below steps to properly reheat a Subway sandwich using an oven.
- First, you need to preheat your oven to 350°F degrees.
- Place your sandwich on the baking sheet.
- Now place it inside your oven.
- You need to now wait for 8-12 minutes.
- After the sandwich is perfectly heated, you can take it out.
- Enjoy your leftover Subway sandwich.
Method 2) How to reheat Subway Sandwich using Microwave
Another method that works like a charm is the Microwave method, so if anyone doesn’t have an oven to follow the above method, they can follow this method. You will be able to heat your Subway using this method like a pro.
- Take a microwave plate and place your leftover Subway sandwich on it.
- Turn on your microwave.
- I recommend you use a high setting on the microwave and set a timer of 40 seconds.
- I don’t suggest you microwave it for more than 40 seconds, doing so will make the sandwich soggy and we don’t want it.
- After 40 seconds take your sandwich out and now your Subway sandwich is perfectly reheated and is ready to eat.
Method 3) Reheat Subway on Stove
This is one of the convenient methods available to reheat your subway at home. If you don’t want to any of the above-discussed methods then this method is the one that you can easily follow.
This method is convenient because everyone has a stove in their kitchen and we all can follow this method.
The best thing is this method also works like a charm when heating a subway sandwich. You only need to make sure that you are not overheating it, if done so you will end up burning your sandwich and eventually ruining it.
So, below are the steps that you need to follow for this method.
- Take your leftover Subway sandwich.
- Wrap it in an aluminum foil.
- Take a pan and put it on the stove.
- Take a non-stick spray and spray it over the pan.
- Place your Subway sandwich on the pan and start heating it.
- You should not heat one side for more than 30 seconds.
- The total time in this process to heat your Subway sandwich perfectly will take a minute or so.
Bonus Method) Use a Broiler to Reheat Subway Sandwich
So, here I am sharing the bonus with y’all. So, in this method, we will be using a broiler to reheat leftover subway sandwich.
The steps are very straightforward and easy to follow.
- First, you need to preheat your broiler.
- I recommend setting a high setting while preheating the broiler.
- Now take the leftover Subway sandwich at place it right under the flame.
- I suggest you cook it for around 3 minutes and keep checking the Subway sandwich in between.
- After 3 minutes remove the subway from the broiler.
Now you can eat your tasty leftover subway sandwich with the same taste as before.
Also Read: How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza
Is it safe to reheat Subway Sandwich?
Yes, it is safe to reheat a Subway sandwich, and I often do it myself lots of time. All you need to make sure that you are following the correct steps while reheating your Subway sandwich.
In this guide, I have shared 4 methods in total that you can follow to reheat your Subway with ease.
All the above-shared methods are very easy to follow, and if in case you are stuck or confused at any of the above steps then do let me know, and I will try to help you out.
Can you put Subway paper in the microwave?
Yes, the Subway paper is microwaveable which means you can definitely place your sandwich to microwave it. Just make sure that you are not microwaving your Subway sandwich for more than 30 seconds, doing so will make it gross, and I am sure you won’t like it.